Monday, September 30, 2013

Weight Loss

I have spent so much effort and time in creating blogs and I always want to keep them up. I have approximately 4 already and I never can keep up!

Weight loss is something near and dear to my heart. I have been overweight almost all of my life and when my mother lost most of her weight, she continued to hassle me in order to motivate me to get healthy.

This website is for me but also for others who are struggling with making good choices. This is also an online database for recipes that I find online so I can locate them all in one place.

I hope this website helps you guys make good choices and gives you yummy food options for each day.

Keep up the good work and remember: This time next year, you'll wish you had started today!

No comments:

Post a Comment